Rao's on the Grill
Perfectly Simple Italian Recipes From My Family to YoursBook - 2012 | 1st ed.
World renowned Rao's restaurant now takes on barbecuing with a new cookbook that gets you out of the kitchen and onto the patio
The Pellegrino family knows what America wants to eat--and in Rao's On The Grill son Frank, Jr. reveals their family's summer entertaining secrets. This simple, fresh, happy cookbook features both new ideas for home chefs and great, abundant recipes for the food that the Pellegrinos make for
themselves and their friends at home. Whether you have a simple kettle grill or a brand-new state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen, Rao's On The Grill will turn you on to new ways of using an ancient cooking method and will delight you with eighty new foolproof dishes to try. In Rao's On The Grill, you'll
* cook pizza on the grill
* create flavor-boosting marinades, sauces and rubs for
meat and sides
* grill vegetables to peak tenderness and char
* turn to pasta salads with grilled accents
* transform summer staples, such as seafood and corn, into
* use your indoor cooking equipment on the grill
* keep meat juicy
* prepare the perfect I talian burger
* make your winter favorites, like Lemon Chicken and Steak
* use your grill for dessert!